Monday, July 27, 2015

Where the "Beauty and the Beast" Fangirl Rants

You all may have noticed my absence from the blogging/internet world that occurred last week. Sorry about that, I was in Kenai, Alaska with my family, fishing. : ) But, I'm back now(yay!!), and ready for a new blogging series in which I'll write a post on each song from Beauty and the Beast, beginning with the--

Prologue

There isn't too much to say about this song except that I still like it even though there isn't any singing. I love this movie wayyyyy to much. *cough* Anyways, if you listen to Beauty and the Beast, please, please, don't skip the prologue; it's beautiful and sad and awesome. Here are my rather skimpy(;D) annotations:

00:09- Does this remind anybody else of The Aquarium by Camille Saint-Saëns?
00:29- Yay! I love this story.
02:29- I love how it transitions nicely into Belle, here.

Seriously guys, you have to listen to this music. It's my second favorite musical(Les Mis taking first) and the songs and story is really, really good. I realize I'm a teenager which probably means I'm supposed to play Shake it Off over and over again on my phone and memorize the lyrics in a day, but usually I'm more likely to lip-sync Beauty and the Beast in front of the bathroom mirror.  I'm weird. :D

Well, anyways, I'll be back tomorrow for more fangirling on Belle, and I'll have more to say about it, too. 

5 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the old Beauty and the Beast, or the new one with Emma Watson?

    Anyway, I totally understand lip-syncing to Disney in the mirror! While I do enjoy Shake It Off, there's nothing better than mouthing Friend Like Me in the mirror with majestic hand-gestures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr, I just noticed an awful typo in my post, anyways--

    I'm talking about the cartoon, but I'm utterly and completely excited for the new one. I like Shake it Off sometimes, too, but for me Belle will always beat Taylor Swift. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the new Beauty and the Beast is a must-see for me (I love the cartoon, I love the Once Upon a Time version, and I love the book version called "Beauty") as well!

      I agree :)

      Delete
  3. YAY! This new blog series sounds fantastic!!!!:D

    Oh my goodness. This may actually be my favorite track from BatB. ("Transformation" is REALLY good, too, though.) Well done!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Transformation" IS awesome. It's one of those songs that doesn't quite make me cry, but comes surprisingly close;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.