Monday, August 10, 2015

5 Female Characters Tag

Hooray! Another opportunity to talk about my favorite characters:) Thank you, Olivia for kinda-sorta tagging me. And I apologize in advance for not posting pictures(how do you link Pinterest pictures, anyway?).

Rules:
1.) List 5 of your favorite female characters (book or screen).
2.) Tagging other people is optional
3.) If you are tagged link back to the person that tagged you.
4.) Link back to Revealed In Time

Choose one character from each category:
1.) Protagonist
2.) Villain
3.) Superhero
4.) That I would want to be friends with
5.) That I wish had better development


Protagonist

Well, I couldn't say for sure, but I really like Anne from Anne of Green Gables, meaning the books not the movie, although I don't really have a problem with the first movie. 

Villain

Probably the wicked stepmother from the newer Cinderella. You know what would be really cool is if she had her own separate movie, like Maleficient does. Disney should start making live-action villain movies. That could be really cool! 

Superhero

I don't watch too many superhero movies, so I guess I'll go with Natasha. She's pretty good, I guess. 

That I Want to Be Friends With

Jane Penderwick from the Penderwicks books. Like me, she always carries around a notebook, hopes to be an author, and loves books. 

That I Wish Had Better Development

Estella from Great Expectations. She was pretty well developed, but she was also the interesting(though not always likable) character who maybe could've been a tad deeper. 

Well, that was fun! 

Since tagging is optional, anyone who is so inclined may answer the questions in a blog post or comments. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing it!:D

    Live action villain movies. YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We need to write to Disney or something;)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.