Thursday, August 6, 2015

Belle(Reprise)

This song is short and sweet, so there isn't much to say about it.

Belle is quiet, polite, strange, and a bookworm. Gaston is loud, arrogant, popular, and a dedicated hunter. Anyone could see they'd make an awful match. Anyone except Gaston.

I think Belle is the only Disney princess to refuse a proposal. Unlike Snow White who falls in love with a guy(he doesn't even have a name!) after singing a duet with him, Belle is practical while still avoiding snobbishness. Even Gaston could sing a duet!

That's why I like Belle so much. She's practical, kind, and bookish.



"Madame Gaston! Can't you just see it! Madame Gaston! His little wife! No sir, not me! I guarantee it! There must be more than this provincial life!"-Belle

4 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree! Belle has the practicality many princesses in stories don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this may sound really weird, but is that a Henle Latin book (the spiral-bound notebook on top of your binder)?

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! How did you guess? I've been doing Henle now for awhile.

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.