Friday, August 28, 2015

Book Talk

I couldn't think of any better titles for this post than Random Awards Given to The Books I've Read, and Book Talk sounds more interesting anyways, doesn't it? I am going to throw out labels(i. e. The Most Inspiring, The Hardest) and fill in which books fall under those categories. Make sense? Good!



The Saddest Book I've Read This isn't a sad book like Old Yeller or Where the Red Fern Grows, but the story that always makes me the saddest is Return of the King. If you've read it, I think you'll understand. If you haven't read it, read it and then you'll understand. ;)



The Weirdest Book Well, A Series of Unfortunate Events is weird through-and-through. I'm going to try and only answer one book, so The End which I think is the peak of the weird-ness.

The Most Inspiring Book The Hiding Place.

The Hardest Book Probably The Scarlet Letter. I'm really going to have to get used to "hard" books. . .



The Scariest Book The Clocks by Agatha Christie. I know, it's silly. It's just that I was around 11, I read it with my mom, and I got pretty creeped out near the end. I still really liked it, though!

The Best Book Inspired By Some Form of Mythology The Castle of Llyr by Lloyd Alexander(I'm sorry to always talk about the same books!). It's inspired by Welsh mythology.

The Most Suspenseful Book Also Agatha Christie! Death on the Nile boasts some incredible suspense.

The Oldest Book Besides the Bible of course, Beowulf.


So, how 'bout you? What would you answer to these questions?



2 comments:

  1. *sniffle* The Return of the King. I do know what you mean. But RotK also makes me really happy, too. Various reasons;)

    Nice answers!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it makes me happy too! It's super bittersweet and nostalgic and all that:)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.