Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Music Tag

Thank you to Alicia at Sweet 'N Salty for the tag! As my header suggests, I'm a big music person(and I use a mp3 player), so this tag looks like tons of fun!

Rules: Answer the questions on your blog. (You can have more than one answer)



Who is your favorite band or artist? 

Howard Shore. That was easy. Films I like his music in: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit Trilogy, and Hugo. There may also be others I'm forgetting.

Who is your favorite male singer?

Not as much anymore, but I used to really like Owl City/Adam Young.

Who is your favorite female artist? 

My favorite female artist. . . probably J. J. Heller. Look her up!

What is your favorite "type" of music?

It's probably cheating to say "music from movies", since I like both show tunes and film scores, so I'll go with film scores. I've been a fan of those longer.

What is your favorite musical? (It can be a movie or broadway) 


Probably Les Miserables besides the fact that I've never actually seen it and I skip some of the songs. Soooo, Beauty and the Beast

Have you ever seen a musical performed on stage? 

Yes, I've been to a handful of local productions and one or two high school performances. 

What is your favorite song duet? 

Sixteen Going On Seventeen, because I don't talk about The Sound of Music often enough.

What do you think is the best music score?

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, even though I do talk about that enough:D

Do you play any instruments? If so, for how long? 

I started studying piano 8 years ago, but I've taken summers off and breaks between teachers. 

Have you ever been to a concert(s)?

A violin concert once, that was fun.

Everyone I would tag has already been tagged, so if you're interested go ahead and take it! 






9 comments:

  1. YAY! You did my tag! Thank you!
    I really enjoyed reading your answers! :D
    YES, I love The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe music.
    I play piano too. It's such a beautiful instrument.
    I am going to do your tag too, if that's all right. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...I mean the tag you did down below by Becka. :)

      Delete
    2. Yay, another LWW soundtrack fan! And I agree, you should take that tag:)

      Delete
  2. Such a cool tag! I love all of the music you listed! Howard Shore is amazing!!!!!!!!!! So I just found your blog (you commented on mine yesterday) and I love it already! Fellow homeschooler here (I guess ex-homeschooler... I'm graduated now) and I saw you read the Wingfeather Saga!!!!! I'm sure we have lots more in common as well! I look forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes to Howard Shore:)
      Ah, another homeschooler; that's always a nice surprise!! And someone who's read the Wingfeather Saga? I've only actually read the first two so far, but I will read the rest soon. They're soooo good!

      Thanks for checking my blog out(your header is perfect by the way, that's what drew me into yours)!

      Delete
  3. Loved your answers! And I love Les Miserables, it's one of my favorites!

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, yes, yes-- Les Miserables is amazing.

      Delete
  4. This looks like a really cool tag, I might end up doing it!

    Check out my blog? Your choice ~ shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything relating to music is good, right? :D

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.