Friday, October 16, 2015

A Random Update on My Life

Hullo! How's everyone's Friday going so far?

I'm terrible at writing introductions, so we'll just jump right in. Lately I've been,


~READING~
~Les Miserables by Victor Hugo 

So far it's terribly fun. (Okay, not "fun" as in everybody-swimming-in-a-chocolate-sauce-swimming-pool-eating-fruit-loops, fun, but fun since I love the story so much.)

I'm just waiting for everyone to die, though. 

~The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allen Poe 

A school assignment, but still enjoyable. 

~WATCHING~

~Doctor Who: Season Two

That's it, really. 

~LISTENING~

~Tangled

I just bought the whole album last night, so there'll be more of that in the future, too. 

"And so I brush and brush and brush and brush my hair, stuck in  the same place I've always been. And I keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering when will my life begin!" 

"And at last I see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted!"

~Disney in General

Besides Tangled, I own-

 Me from Beauty and the Beast 
A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes(cartoon version) 
Once Upon a Dream(Maleficent version)
He's a Pirate
A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes(2015 version)
Who Is She(also from the 2015 Cinderella)



So lots of Disney buzzing on my iPad, all the time. :D


~ENJOYING~

~My Frozen Shirt 

Thrift store shopping, I'm telling you...

~Blogger 

But you already knew that. 

~Fall Break 




How about you? How's school/reading/life in general? 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this, Meredith! I'm think about doing one myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyyyyyyy <3

    Book-Les Mis. Hehe. I didn't like it very much, but--aHEM--that's another story;)

    Thrift stores! I loves them so muchly!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! xD

      Well, once the rant about the Battle of Waterloo began I started to understand why people don't like it(and does it have to be SO miserable? Couldn't Fantine have seen Cosette before she died??), but I still love it somehow.

      Next time you go, look for the Disney princess shirts;)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.