Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Short Announcement

Hey, everyone! 

Just stopping in to say that beginning tomorrow I will be taking a week break from Blogger, Wordpress and Pinterest to ease back on my internet-browsing time, and maybe spend a little more time reading than as of late. 

So, October 29 through November 5, don't worry, I haven't moved to Mars, I'll be back soon. ( ;

And when the week is over, there might be a post about my thoughts on The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies Extended Edition being rated R. (Not. Very. Impressed.) 

Any ideas on other blog posts you'd like to be seeing over here? 

~Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm bummed about the rating as well. Out of all of them, that one just *had* to be the one. Grr.

    Anyways, enjoy your bogging break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so aggravating! (I'd write more, but I'll save the ranting for the post!) ;)

      Thank you, I'm sure I will:)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.