Friday, November 20, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award

Erudessa Aranduriel has nominated anyone wearing blue to the One Lovely Blog Award. I was wearing blue at the time, so thank you, Erudussa! (And apologies as well, this took me too long!)



Rules
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post seven facts about yourself.

3. Nominate 15 bloggers of your own. 


1. Seeing that Erudessa took a "What Island Do You Belong On" quiz, and being rather curious, myself, I tried it and the result was-- Ireland! Yayyyyyyyy! (If nothing else then for the Ireesh accents.)

2. Elf is my second favorite Christmas movie(laugh if you wish). "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle!" :D 

3. Sleeping in aggravates me excessively.

4. I'm not a terribly picky eater, but olives, ricotta cheese, cheese-sticks, and dates gross me out. 

5. I just bought a Betta fish at PetCo named Hugo(after Victor Hugo) who's red and black("Red- The blood of angry men!"). The nerdiness just never ends for me:) 

6. The Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie when I was little. ("We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, and in the name of the lollipop guild, we welcome you to munchkin laaaaaaand!")  

7. Anne Shirley is the fictional character to whom I relate best. Seriously, besides her being an orphan, it's a little creepy how much we have in common! 

As for nominations, I nominate anyone who has seen a Disney movie in the last week! (Or anyone else who wishes to snag the award.) 

Valvete!

6 comments:

  1. Fun post Meredith!! Elf is an awesome movie! Love the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for Ireland!!! YOu can join me on my trip to there!!

    I haven't ever seen 'Elf'.

    Olives are DELICIOUS!!! And so is ricotta!! But then they are Italian foods, and I love most Italian food. But that might have to do with the fact that I am 1/4 Italian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But we'll have to visit the UK while we're there. :)

      Well, the humor can be a little weird(not necessarily inappropriate, just silly), but it's so cute and sweet.

      You are? How cool! I do enjoy most Italian foods, so maybe I'll come to like olives and ricotta someday.

      Delete
  3. YOU NAMED A RED-AND-BLACK FISH 'HUGO'!

    Haha, Elf is funny. I have to watch it again; I wasn't crazy about it but some of those LINES, though! "You are a thief of joy." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU GET MY SENSE OF HUMOR! :D

      That or, "You sit on a throne of lies." It's just chalk full of quotable quotes. (Hmmm, "quotable quotes"-- repetitive, much?)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.