Friday, January 22, 2016

The Blogging About Blogs Tag

Hello! Here I am again, this time to fill out a tag Hamlette created at her blog, Hamlette's Soliloquy. Technically, she didn't tag me, but she left it open for anyone, so thank you, Hamlette!


Rules--

Thank the person who tagged you. 
Answer the questions
Tag some blogging friends

Blog that makes me laugh

Rustling Thoughts . I appreciate Chloe's implementation of humor, and her choice of gifs is awesome. :) 

Blog that makes me think


Blog that teaches me things


Blog with beautiful headers

The Day That The Lord Has Made. Seriously, her headers are gorgeous. 

Blogger who takes great pictures


Blogger whose recommendations I trust


New blog I'm enjoying


Blog I've followed the longest


Blog I've started following the most recently

Also, I think Sunshine and Scribblings. 

Not only do these blogs qualify for the particular category they're labeled under, but I highly recommend all of them! Go check them out! 

I tag everyone whom I mentioned in the blog. Besides, of course, those who have already participated.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That just made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Meredith! I'm glad you enjoyed the tag :-) I'm having fun checking out the blogs you mention that I'm not familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! It's always fun to find new bloggers:)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me! I feel so loved right now <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.