Wednesday, April 13, 2016

And More Blog Tags!

Hello! How is everyone? I'm really excited for school to end, so I can spend more time writing posts. And I'm considering starting a Les Misérables fan blog. What do you think?

Anyways, the first tag is from Abby's blog, and it is: 


Yay!! :D 

Now, I realize I've done this before(it was my first post, actually), but these are new questions, so I thought I'd do it again. 

The Rules--

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.(Thanks, Abby!) 2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.

11 Facts- 

1. Music theory and debate/American history are currently my favorite school subjects.
2. I've never seen Pocahontas, Mulan, or The Lion King.
3. I keep about 160 books in my room.
4. My eyes are green.
5. I've only heard two Ed Sheeran songs. 
6. I've pinned 1, 263 pins on Pinterest.
7. It's been weeks since I've fallen asleep before 11:30 pm.
8. I bought a VCR at a thrift store the other day. (It's pretty epic.)
9. There's a countdown on a whiteboard in my room for the new Beauty and the Beast movie. 340 more days, you guys! :)
10. I'm learning Latin.
11. I'm reading The Hobbit to my little sister. :) 



Abby's Questions~

1. What is your earliest memory of reading, or being read to?

I really don't know! My parents have been reading to me since I was only months old, but my first memory(and a vague one), is Mom reading Little House in the Big Woods.

2. Why did you choose to start a blog?

I had a Wordpress blog, but just about everyone I followed was on Blogger. So I switched!



3. Since this is the Infinity Dreams Tag, what is your biggest dream, no matter how out there it may seem?

To publish a book. Someday. :)

4. Favorite subject in school? (If you're in school still. If not, what WAS your favorite subject?) 

Oops! Apparently I already answered this in fact #1. :)

5. Where would you live in the world, if you could live anywhere?

Maybe Canada? Or England? Or maybe somewhere on the East Coast? 

6. How would you describe your personal style?

Simple. Pretty much...

7. Who has inspired you? It can be anyone, past, present, fictional, or no. 

Booker T. Washington. He isn't, like, my number one role model, but he's very inspiring on a couple levels.

8. Do you prefer open plains, and sparkling beaches, or rugged mountains and wild forests?

Probably the latter. It's more Tolkien-y and it's definitely more like what I live in.



9. If you could meet one celebrity, who would you choose?

Maybe Tom Hiddleston. Runners up would be Maggie Smith, Lily James, Georgie Henley, or Dick Van Dyke.

10. Favorite Disney princess? (Or Disney character if you don't prefer princesses.) 

Belle! That one's easy. :)




11. Favorite quote? 

I don't have a favorite, but I've always liked--

"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." --C. S. Lewis, from The Silver Chair


That was fun!

My questions:

1. How many books do you hope to read this summer?
2. What is the last book you were reading?
3. Favorite dog breed?
4. Favorite time period to study?
5. What is a phrase you say a lot?
6. Do you like road trips?
7. What would you like to study in college? (Assuming you're still in highschool)
8. What is the oldest book you've read?
9. What is the saddest song you've heard?
10. Do you listen to music while doing chores, and if so, what music?
11. What is your favorite Disney song?

I tag anyone who watched BBC in the last week. (Or anyone who wants to take it.)


6 comments:

  1. I love mountains and forests, too. They are so pretty! Dick Van Dyck would be cool to meet. Oooo the quote, perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!

      Yesss, but it's not very likely I ever will. :)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks ever so much for answering it!!

    YES! Come live in Canada, and we can meet eachother, and then we could both move to England and be flat mates or something. :)

    Tom Hiddleston. YES!!!!

    I often don't get to bed before 11:30 either.. :)

    THAT QUOTE THOUGH GAHHHHH!!!! I wuvs it so much!!

    And Belle. 'Nough said. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!

      I know! I'd love to visit Canada someday; I mean we're practically neighbors, here in AK. ;)

      Another night-owl! Do you like to wake up early?

      YES. I wuvs it, too!

      More than enough! ;)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.