WELL. I've finished school and now I'm ready to start all those "other" blog posts I talked about that weren't tags or book reviews.
A few of these(the ones I "deem" harder) will be multiple choice and one or two might be from a musical, but not necessarily a quote from a song. But most of them will be. Also, I'll turn on comment moderation so ya'll don't get accidentally influenced by a previous comment.
Just list your guess as to which musical it came from, and who said it. Spelling doesn't matter. Answers and scores will be announced next week.
1. "I want much more than this provincial life. I want adventure in the great wild somewhere! I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand to have someone understand; I want so much more than they've got planned."
2. "So never kick a dog because he's just a pup. We'll fight like twenty armies and we won't give up. So you better run for cover when the pup grows up!"
3. "Cos, do something! Call me a cab!"
"Okay, you're a cab!"
4. "Did I abuse her or show her disdain? Why does she run from me? If I should lose her, how shall I regain the heart she has won from me? Agony!"
a. Into the Woods
b. Les Misérables
c. The Phantom of the Opera
5. "Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match. Buy me a buy, catch me a catch."
6. "Heigh-ho! Heigh-ho! It's off to work we go. We keep on singing all day long. Heigh-ho!"
c. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
7. "Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation. Darkness stirs and wakes imagination."
8. "You are sixteen going on seventeen. Baby, it's time to think. Better beware be canny and careful. Baby, you're on the brink!"
9. "Little girls, little girls, everywhere I go I can see them. Little girls, little girls, night and day I eat sleep and breathe them."
10. "Impossible things are happening everyday!"