Sunday, May 15, 2016

Goals For Last Week- How I Did

Thank you to those who commented and provided the accountability to finish (most) of the goals on my list! (Also, I realize this is a day late, but everything that was finished was finished Sat. or before)

~Complete A Tale of Two Cities, Anne of Avonlea, and Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

Yup! AoA was after midnight on Sat., but it counts anyways. :)

~Start A Passage to India.

Yes, and it's dreadfully boring so far...

~Watch an episode of Doctor Who

Not too tricky! I watched The Girl in the Fireplace.

~Watch Sense and Sensibility'95.

Mmmm, well, I started it, and *ahem* only finished about a third. In my defense, my mom and I are watching it together, and she didn't have time for much more. But I do like it, and isn't it a dreadful coincidence that two actors went on to play Harry Potter villains?

~Practice piano for 150 minutes.

I'm working on a Mozart sonata, Bach's Inventio 8, and score analysis.


~Practice violin. 

My first ever violin lesson was Wednesday! I'm so excited! :D 

~Post a review of Peter Pan.

Right here!

~Make my bed every morning.

Every day? Yes. Every morning? Not quite. (So I'm going to go ahead and cross it out anyways.)

~Spend 3 hours on Math and 40 min. on Latin. 

~Take some pictures with my camera. 

A few. I also spent a while with the camera, videoing myself for a series of Henle Latin videos I'm hoping to upload to Youtube.

~Try a Pinterest recipe. 

Yesss! I made Oreo brownies. :D

~Cross-stitch for 10 min. every day. 

~Hold spending time on the computer or my phone until after lunch. 

Minus helping my sister find a Youtube video, quickly looking something up, and the like-- yes.

~Make the Star Wars music my phone ringtone.

The easiest item on my list and I forgot! Tragic.

~~~

Additionally, I saw Captain America:Civil War! :D :D Has anyone else seen it and what did you think??


4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Civil War!! But then again I love all of the Captain America movies!! =D They're so awesome!! <3 How'd you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They're the best of Marvel in my opinion. Which is your favorite?

      I thought there needed to be a little more room to breathe between the scenes of top-speed action and the language needed to be a little toned down, but otherwise the makers did really well. I love how it makes the audience think.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen Captain America 3. (actually, I haven't even seen 2.) :(

    Wow! That's a lot of goals. And you did so many! :o I should try this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain America: The First Avenger is the best, in my opinion, but the others are good too!

      Thanks! It wasn't as impressive as it looks, haha. xD

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.