Saturday, May 7, 2016

Goals for this Week

I don't know about you, but, without accountability, I can lack motivation to get things done. I'm guessing(hoping?) I'm not the only one like that. ;)

Since I don't have a whole lot going on this week, and, wanting to be productive, I've constructed the following list of goals so you can all keep me accountable to finish them.



~Complete A Tale of Two Cities, Anne of Avonlea, and Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

~Start A Passage to India.

~ Watch an episode of Doctor Who.

~Watch Sense and Sensibility'95.

~Practice piano for 150 minutes(but not all at once!)

~Post a review of Peter Pan.

~Practice violin.

~Make my bed every morning.

~Spend 3 hours on Latin and 40 min. on Math.

~Take some pictures with my camera.

~Try a Pinterest recipe.

~Cross-stitch for 10 min. each day.

~Hold spending time on the computer or my phone until after lunch.

~Make the Star Wars music my phone ringtone. xD

~~~

There you go! What are your goals for this week?

7 comments:

  1. I play violin and piano too! Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! And thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you get everything done! My goals are rather non-specific, but include writing, sewing, and cooking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh yeah, I think I'm going to edit some cooking/baking into the list.

      Delete
  3. Awesome goals! Mine for this week are to not flake out on posting about Bobby Darin every day on my blog, finish watching two movies and write up reviews on them, and make cherry-plum jam. And clean my whole house because my m-i-l is coming on Friday. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, cherry-plum jam sounds delicious!

      Have fun with you m-i-l, and good luck on your goals! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks! The cherry-plum jam turned out pretty well, I think. Now to finish the cleaning :-)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.