Monday, May 2, 2016

Musicals Game Answers!

Well, here are the answers! 20 is the perfect scoring; one point for naming the musical, and one for naming the character(s) who sang/said the line. 

1. I want much more than this provincial life. I want adventure in the great wild somewhere! I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand to have someone understand; I want so much more than they've got planned.

Answer: 

Beauty and the Beast, Belle

2. So never kick a dog because he's just a pup. We'll fight like twenty armies and we won't give up. So you better run for cover when the pup grows up!

Answer: 

Les Misérables, Gavroche

3. Cos, do something! Call me a cab!

    Okay, you're a cab!

Answer: 

Singin' in the Rain, Don Lockwood and Cos(mo)

4. Did I abuse her or show her disdain? Why does she run from me? If I should lose her, how shall I regain the heart she has won from me? Agony!

Answer: 

Into the Woods, Cinderella's Prince

5. Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match. Buy me a buy, catch me a catch.

Answer: 

Fiddler on the Roof, Tevye's daughters

6. Heigh-ho! Heigh-ho! It's off to work we go. We keep on singing all day long. Heigh-ho!

Answer:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, the dwarves(except, as Chloe pointed out, Dopey)

7. Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation. Darkness stirs and wakes imagination.

Answer: 

The Phantom of the Opera, the Phantom(Erik)

8. You are sixteen going on seventeen. Baby, it's time to think. Better beware be canny and careful. Baby, you're on the brink!

Answer: 

The Sound of Music, Rofl

9. Little girls, little girls, everywhere I go I can see them. Little girls, little girls, night and day I eat sleep and breathe them.

Answer: 

Annie, Ms. Hannigan

10. Impossible things are happening everyday!

Answer: 

Rodger and Hammerstein's Cinderella, the fairy godmother and Cinderella(either or both would be right) 




~Scores~
Fawnabelle Baggins- 3/20
Morgan- 14/20
KB- 18/20
Chloe- 18/20
Ilse- 14/20
Hamlette- 14/20

Thank you to everyone who participated!!! I enjoyed it. :) 

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! I forgot to put the names of who said it. Oh well. Thanks for posting! It was a fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about that! I should have made it more clear.

      I'm glad you liked it! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I'm osrry I missed it, musicals are my jam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry about that! I'm thinking of doing a similar game someday, so hopefully you'll be able to participate!

      Musicals, forever!! <3

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.