Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Quote Tag- Day 1

Chloe, Morgan, and KB(were there others?) nominated me for The Quotes Tag! I rather adore quotes, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find some!

Rules:

1. Thank the person(people) who nominated you. Thank you, girls!!
2. Nominate three new bloggers everyday. (I'll make it one, but invite anyone so inclined to join.)
3. Post a new quote everyday for three consecutive days. 

How about something from a hymn? My church is more traditional in our music(hymns and a baby grand piano :D), and here's a few verses from the lovely hymn, Praise the Savior Now and Ever, we sang yesterday--

Man's work faileth, Christ availeth; he is all our righteousness; he, our Savior, has forever set us free from dire distress. Through his merit we inherit light and peace and happiness.

Sin's head severed, we delivered; Christ has bruised the serpent's head; death no longer is the stronger; hell itself is captive led. Christ has risen from death's prison; o'er the tomb he light has shed. 

I nominate Bekah!

6 comments:

  1. That's a good hymn (lots of good rhymes as well as wonderful words :)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! :D Have you heard it before?

      Delete
  2. Wow, that sounds like an amazing hymn! I hadn't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should look for it on Youtube! I think you would like it.

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.