Monday, May 16, 2016

The Quotes Tag- Day 2

Lemony Snicket is the best for quotes. Especially practical pieces of advice. ;)

If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, especially if the thing is cats. 





Obviously we can all learn a thing or two from his wisdom. xD This particular quote is from his book, The Wide Window, from A Series of Unfortunate Events. The series is quite weird, and I'm not sure I could recommend it, but reading that quote should have given you a good idea what it's like.

Today, I nominate Mary Horton.

4 comments:

  1. I just got the first book from the library, like, seven minutes ago. Can't wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny, because I was thinking, "How can I convince Bekah to read this?", as I was writing the post! I'm curious to see what you think, by I can't promise you'll like it. xD

      Delete
  2. That certainly is practical! (But I wasn't thinking of putting a cat into my mouth.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to impart such useful advice! ;) (And I'm also relieved that's not something you'd considered!)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.