Saturday, June 25, 2016

What I've Been Listening To Lately (Hint: Musicals)

So... I've been listening to a good number of musicals in the last week or so, and I thought I'd share some of my musical selections with you. :) 




This song is hilarious. I don't listen to Master of the House, but this is awesome. 
awwww
"A most peculiar mademoiselle..." 
I've never seen Pocahontas, but Colors of the Wind is so beautiful. 
I prefer the more obscure songs in The Little Mermaid and this is one of them. 
"She exchanged that bean to obtain your shoe, so the one who knows what happened to that bean is you!" 
This is my newest musical kick. 
Dick van Dick in this, though.
I LOVE The Hunchback of Notre Dame songs. How can they be so beautiful? ;)

Ohmygoodness. Does Mr. Banks remind anyone else of Lord Grantham? 
If you like the book, listen to this. 
"That's how you knowwww, she's yours!"
Gahhh, this has to be one of my favorite Beauty and the Beast songs. I look forward to hopefully hearing Luke Evans sing it! 



So there you go! What did you listen to this week? 

6 comments:

  1. I love "That's How You Know"! Enchanted is one of my favorite musicals. ^_^

    Ooh, and I also love "Colors of the Wind" and basically any music from The Little Mermaid. So many good choices here! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My siblings and I used to really love it after we watched Enchanted.

      So beautiful, right? Thank you, Mary! And thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" soundtrack is so majestic, and I have no idea why.

    I've been listening to a lot of celtic music this week. I'll probably be tired of it come Monday, but I'm going to enjoy it for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!

      Very cool! I used to listen to it during math. I don't enjoy it after a certain period of time, but it helps make math bearable. :D

      Delete
  3. "Tuck Everlasting" is a MUSICAL? Why have I not been told about this?! ...Or, HAVE I been told about this, and I simply haven't realized, being too busy with "Hamilton" and "School of Rock"?
    You can be guaranteed that I shall be looking up the majority of these (some I have already heard, and Into The Woods doesn't interest me).

    (Also, I see Pinkie Pie in the edge of that last picture)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I've only heard that one song, so I can't attest to value of the others, but I'd like to give them a listen sometime! Oooh, is Hamilton good? I've thought about listening to it, but some of the songs have a "content advisory" label on iTunes...

      Do! *gasp* Have you heard Agony(from Into the Woods)? Listen to Agony. It's amazing.

      Hehe, I skipped it. Not a big MLP fan; sorrrryyy. ;)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.