Friday, July 8, 2016

"I Bid You All A Very Fond Farewell" (Except, not really)

This is going to be a quick post, I promise: 

Okay, I am going to be taking an indefinite(but probably short) hiatus from most of my blogging until my schedule settles down a little and I catch up on some of my reading challenges(or get to a point where it's easier to do so), by which I mostly mean finish War and Peace. :D 

It should be about a week and a half of less comments and blog posts. I'll still be around, and, if all goes well, you should see a post here Sunday, but my blogging presence should be significantly minimized. 

This is the point where you may all take a deep sigh of relief. ;) 

Oh, and same goes for Pinterest and Goodreads and any other forms of social media you may happen to follow me on. 



Just thought I should warn you so you know, in case you get curious(but really because I wanted the accountability). :D 


"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf 

4 comments:

  1. I totally understand. Hope you'll be back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry-- I will be. xD Just trying to scale back on excessive Blogger time.

      But thanks!

      Delete
  2. Have a good time relaxing! I totally read that title in Billy Boyd's singing voice. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Haha, I'm sorry-- it wasn't very nice to use that title. ;)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.