Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Liebester Award



Hullo! (I'm seriously running out of opening greetings!)

Bekah has kindly tagged me(and anyone else who had seen a movie in the theaters in the last 30 days) for the Liebester Award. Thank you, Rebekah!




Rules~ 

1. Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you. 

2. Nominate other bloggers (maximum is 11) and give them 11 questions to answer. 

One thing I'm going to do a little bit differently this time is avoid repeating answers. I don't want LotR and its characters to take over my answers. :D

Let's begin, shall we? ;)

:D 


Questions~ 

1. Favorite movie series? 

I'd have to say Lord of the Rings, although I also love The Chronicles of Narnia and Star Wars. 

2. Favorite book-to-movie adaption? 

Hmmm, I really liked The Giver and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. For accuracy to book, probably the latter.

Anne of Green Gables is also really, really good, but the last fourth or so, especially Gilbert and Anne's interactions, is too changed from the book.

3. Book-to-movie adaption that you hate? 

The Sign of the Beaver. Not that I hate it necessarily, but it was just dead boring.

4. You favorite character in an animated film? 

Belle(from Beauty and the Beast)!

Runners-up would be Baymax("On a scale of one to ten how would your rate your pain?"),

Flynn Rider("I'm not freaking out, are you freaking out, I'm just very interested in your hair and the magical qualities that it possesses, how long has it been doing that exactly?"),

and Woody("I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school").

5. Your favorite character in a live-action film?

Bekah, that's not fair! ;) I don't know... maybe Gilbert Blythe?

Anne and Gilbert <3 


My answer would probably be different in a few weeks, but I've been slowly working through the Anne movies lately, so that's my answer. :)


6. The best plot-twist you've ever viewed? 

This one is hard because so many of the movies I watch are based on books I've read, which means that nothing really comes as a surprise.

I'll go with the conclusion of Death on the Nile, even though I knew what would happen from reading the book.

7. Upcoming movie you're looking forward to?

Well, you all know that I'm totally freaking out over Beauty and the Beast 2017. But I'm also looking forward to future Star Wars installments.

8. Movie you wish they would make? 

"They" need a movie based off Mara, Daughter of the Nile, the 100 Cupboards series, and the Emily Starr trilogy.

9. Movie you wish they hadn't made? 

The Angry Birds movie. Much no. xD

10. What's your favorite thing to snack on during movies(if you don't like movie-snacking, explain why)? 

Popcorn! Cake works, too.




11. If you could get one actor/actress to do the Liebester Award, who would it be? 

Maggie Smith is currently my favorite actress, and I'd like to read her answers.

~~~

Well, that was fun! I'm not going to tag anyone, because I'm a rebel like that, but if you'd like the tag with Bekah's questions-- feel free!

11 comments:

  1. BEAUTY AND THE BEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Gilbert ^_^
    Good answers, very enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:) Have you read the Anne books?

      Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Yes I read a couple a few years ago but I should really reread--they were so good.

      Delete
    3. Right?! I'm reading through the series this summer.

      Delete
  3. Fun post!! Ahh...I love Baymax!! "Hairy Baby!! Hairy Baby..." XD Ooo and Gilbert!! Don't you just love him? <3 POPCORN!!! Yes!!! Love it!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Isn't he the sweetest? "Have a lollipop!"

      I love Gilbert muchly. :D He was well casted, too.

      Popcorn, indeed!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Isn't she?? :)

      What have you seen her in?

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.