Sunday, July 10, 2016

One-Year Blogoversary!

Today is the one-year mark since I published my first post here, at On Stories and Words!

I'd been on Wordpress previously, but I was finding that pretty much all the blogs I was following were Blogger, so I made the switch.

Because I always look this sophisticated while blogging. :D 


It's been so awesome getting to know all of my followers and commenters. I am blessed to have y'all as friends. :)

Stats: 

12
followers(and I know there are others who follow by email)

469 comments(roughly half of which are mine)

5564 pageviews(let's not talk about how many of these are mine :D)

84 published posts

Most Viewed Post- "Good Morning!" Tolkien Blog Party

Post With Most CommentsYOU GUYS, where the commenters and I have a long thread of fangirling over the Beauty and the Beast trailer

I've had views from the U.S., France, Netherlands, Germany, India, Ukraine, Ireland,
China, Malaysia, and Portugal. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.


Thank you SO much to all of my followers and readers, who patiently read my unorganized, poorly expressed writings and faithfully submit encouraging comments. :D

I hope you'll stick around for another year of it!

*tosses confetti*


20 comments:

  1. Happy bloggy birthday! I'll definitely stick around! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chloe!! :D

      By the way, I'm almost finished with reading and marking suggestions on your story. I'm so sorry it's taking me so long!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARYYYY!!!! I love your little corner of the internets. :D (Especially now that it has the same background I used for my bloggy a few months ago. ;D) I don't usually comment (gosh, Mary, what's your deal?), but I still love reading all your lovely posts. <3

    Looking forward to another year of Meredith-goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D :D Oops! I knew I had stolen it from someone. Thank you again; I'm glad you find them lovely. :)

      Haha, "Meredith-goodness"-- that's not an expression I've heard before! :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Here's to another year of great of blogging *clinks glasses of sparkling cider*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LoverofLembas!!

      *thanks you for bringing sparkling cider because it's sooo tasty*

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! It does taste great!
      By the way I've nominated you for the Three Day Quote Challenge. Here's the link if you're interested: http://loveroflembas.blogspot.com/2016/07/daily-quote-challenge-i.html

      Delete
    3. Actually, I already did the Three Day Quote Challenge, but thanks anyways!

      Have fun with it! I love quotes. :D

      Delete
  4. Great job Meredith - way to stick to it! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY, MEREDITH!! Your blog is awesome, I'll definitely be sticking around :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Savannah!!! That means a lot to me! :D

      Delete
  6. HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY, MEREDITH!!!! You have a lovely blog, m'dear!! Here's to the next year!! Cheers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Morgan!!!

      I don't really understand why people read my little posts, but I'm so glad you like my blog. :) Thanks for brightening it with your happy comments. :)

      Delete
  7. Happy blogbirthday! Many happy returns :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following/reading/commenting, Hamlette!

      And, with my reply to your comment, this post has officially tied for my post with most comments! :D

      Delete
  8. Congrats!!! That's so exciting!!!!!!1 :D *tosses confetti everywhere*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *ding, ding ding* With your your comment, this post is now my most comment-ed on post!!

      Thank you!!! *tosses more confetti*

      And thank you for commenting and following as well. <3

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.