Friday, September 30, 2016

Five Favorite Couples Tag

*grins* Hey, guys! This is my 100th post! It's hard to believe I've pressed that scary orange "Publish" button 100 times. But apparently so!


But 100th post or not, here I am here to fill out the Five Favorite Couples tag! I really love all my fictional couples and OTPs even though I don't talk about them very much. :D But I will talk about them today, as I have been tagged by Olivia for the tag! (I know that was a while ago, but we don't need to bring that up ;D)

Note: includes spoilers for Downton Abbey Season 2, Star WarsCaptain America: Civil WarLes Misérables, and Little Women respectively.

Rules
1.)  Pick one couple from each category
2.)  Tagging is optional
3.)  Link back to my site(here)


Categories
1.) Period Drama Couple
2.) Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple
3.) Superhero Couple
4.) Preferred Couple (from a love triangle)
5.) Couple Ended Too Soon


Period Drama Couple~ Tom and Sybil

Yup. Unlike some Downton couples, I actually like both Tom and Sybil individually. Plus they were just meant for each other. <3 The end. :) 





Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple~ Han and Leia 


(I'm sorry, Olivia, for using yours. :D) I don't think we really need much explanation for this one. It's a truth universally acknowledged that they are absolutely perfect together. 
"I can arrange that." 

Oh, and take a minute to appreciate what I found on Pinterest: 

see the resemblance?

In the same vein, I have shifted from apathy for Rey and Finn's romantic future to really wanting them together. Plus "Finnrey" is just a super ship name. :) 

Superhero Couple~ Steve Rogers and Kate

Captain America has cycled through a couple love interests, but I really want this one to last, if only for sparing the exasperation of yet another lover. Please, Marvel writers? :) 


Plus it's completely perfect that she's a relation of Agent Carter. Yes. Yes. 

Preferred Couple(from a love triangle)~ Marius and Cosette 

A love triangle, you say? Marius sometimes drives me nuts and Cosette often bores me, but they are, in other respects, a good couple. 




Couple That Ended Too Soon~ Jo and Laurie

So maybe they were never a couple. Maybe it would've never worked out. But that's what we all wanted for awhile, wasn't it? 


Feel free to snatch the tag if you are so inclined! 

Which are your favorite couples? Do you agree with mine? 

10 comments:

  1. That Han and Leia wolf picture is epic XD (and I really need to watch The Force Awakens at some point *nods*).

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? :D Oh, you should! I honestly didn't like it quite as much as I'd hoped, but I think I'll like it better when I watch it again, now that I know where it's going.

      Delete
  2. I could only read the Han and Leia section because spoilers. XD BUT I LOVE HAN AND LEIA SO YAYYYY! They are absolutely adorable. <333 I love their hilarious relationship! Not sure what I really think of Finn and Rey together, though...I kind of see them more as just friends? But maybe I'll warm up to the idea later. :D

    Ahhhh, okay, I did a whole post about my favorite couples in January so I proooobably don't need to go over them again. ;D But I am rather fond of Arwen and Aragorn, Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth, Mr. Bingley and Jane, and Carl and Ellie from Up. And that's just to name a few. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad I marked the spoilers! I wouldn't want to ruin anything for you! (But you must read/watch all these other things too of course ;D)

      Aren't they just adorbz? Yeah, I almost think it'd be nice if Finn and Rey were just friends because I don't want the story to be overshadowed with too much romance, but they would also be SUPER CUTE together. They would bring joy to my heart. :D

      Yess! I actually read through that again because it makes me happy. All the couplesss. xD

      Delete
  3. Oh, and congratulations on your 100th post! I think I'm getting near my 50th pretty soon here... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, that's exciting! You should pull a Studio C and do something special for 49. ;) ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qf1molcE9Y )

      Delete
  4. I've come to tag you with another challenge! The Q&A Challenge, if you're interested:
    http://loveroflembas.blogspot.com/2016/10/q-answers-and-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not very good at keeping up with tags, but we'll see what I can do. ;)

      Delete
  5. CONGRATS! *throws confetti* I completely agree with all of this especially with Jo and Laurie ending too soon! I know you've already been tagged by Lover of Lembas but I'm just so nice to tag you too! I hope you can join in! Here's a link to the post:

    http://imgeekynerdyandproudofit.blogspot.com/2016/10/q-tag-from-nimrodel.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! :D

      Aww, how nice! ;) I will fill it out...soon. :D

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.