Friday, December 16, 2016

Follow Up To Potential Beauty and the Beast Week Post


^^From now till the end of December, I plan to include a Christmas song in each of my posts.

Isn't Christmastime so fun? We've been shopping, playing Pentatonix, eating festive foods, and today I trudged in my imitation Uggs around the snowy neighborhood with my little sisters and dog. <3




One huge plus of Christmas break is reading time. I read for 5+ hours yesterday. ^.^

A little while ago I mentioned a Beauty and the Beast week and opened a poll to evaluate interest. That poll is still open if you haven't voted yet! *nods towards right sidebar*

A few of you suggested I do it near the time the new Disney movie comes out in March, which I thought was a good idea. I'm thinking either the 12th-18th, in which case it would lead up to the movie's release on Friday or  the 18th-24th, the following week. I could also start in the middle of the week, but that might be a little weird.

So, anyways, I'll start working on it now, and when it gets nearer March I'll announce the dates. For now, do you think it should be the week leading up to the movie's release, the week following, or something different altogether? I know it's thinking pretty far ahead, but if you have thoughts at this point, I'd love to hear them. :)


4 comments:

  1. I think it would be best to do it after the movie comes out, but of course, since you're hosting it, you can do whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is that I'm not sure what I want. :) Thanks for the input!!

      Delete
  2. Honestly, it wouldn't matter to me which week you chose for the Beauty and the Beast week. I'll be paying attention whenever it happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I plan to make my decision and post more details when it gets nearer that time. :)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.