Monday, December 5, 2016

What Would You Say To a Beauty and the Beast Week?

I'm considering hosting a Beauty and the Beast blog party sometime in January, but first I'd like to find out if I'd have any participants. :)

The topic would extend to the Disney cartoon, the upcoming live-action film, the re-tellings, etc. There'd be a tag and a game and themed-posts.

Anyone would be welcome to participate even if you've only seen the movie or you don't usually read my blog. I'd just ask that you keep any related posts to PG, for obvious reasons. :)  

I have a poll on the right sidebar that you could answer if you'd be so kind. :) So what say you? Are you interested??

8 comments:

  1. YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for the enthusiasm!! It's good to know that I'd have you on board. :)

      Delete
  2. I think that sounds really fun! I might suggest holding off until March, though, as lots of people are very excited about the new movie, and you might want to tap into that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I was thinking of that, but wanted to decide now if it'd be a good idea so I can work on posts and such over Christmas break. Maybe I'll do it the week the movie is released...

      Delete
  3. Ooh, if you do it around the time when the new movie comes out, I might join in as well! :D

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm thinking that's a good time to host it, so I should have more information out when it gets nearer that time. ^.^

      Delete
  4. That sounds exciting! I'm wanting to read the original story of the Beauty and the Beast sometime in 2017, so I will probably read it right around the time of your blog party. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope to post more details soon.

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.