Sunday, March 19, 2017

Beauty and the Beast 1991 Quotes Answers

The quotes and their characters are...

1. "If it's not Baroque, don't fix it."

Cogsworth 

2.

Character 1: "The wheels in my head have been turning."
Character 2: "A dangerous pastime."
Character 1: "I know."

Gaston and LeFou respectively 


3. "So you want me to throw her into the asylum, unless she agrees to marry you? Oh, that is despicable. I love it!"

Monsieur D'Arque("creepy person" and "asylum guy"count xD)

4. "For once it might be grand to have someone understand-- I want so much more than they've got planned."

Belle

5. "Well, there's the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."

Cogsworth

6. "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

Gaston

7. "Master, I could be wrong, but this might not be the best way to win the girl's affections."

Lumiere

8. "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?"

Chip

9. "Perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before."

Mrs. Potts

10. "Don't you see? She's the one. The girl we have been waiting for. She's come to break the spell."


Lumiere


Scores
Livia Rachelle- 80%
Fawnabelle Baggins- 90%
Mary Horton- 90%
Cordy- 100%
KB- 80%
Madison- 100%
MovieCritic-30%


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.