Monday, March 13, 2017

Beauty and the Beast 2017 Trailer Game

If you're like me, you've seen the latest Beauty and the Beast trailer many times. 

So, I thought it would be fun to test your memory of the trailer. :) I have eight screenshots below in random order. Organize them by their appearance in the trailer and I will post the answers Saturday! 

The scoring might be a little tricky, so you'll have to bear with me on that one, but I'll figure something out. :)  

a.

b.

c

d.

e.

f.

g.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it in a few weeks! *hides under desk* But I did see it a lot before that so I will try.
    A.
    G.
    B.
    C.
    E.
    D.
    F.
    I know I'm wrong, but there it is! Thanks for the fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea, Meredith! Now, I have watched it several times...but I'm not sure that's going to help me here. :)

    a.
    g.
    b.
    d.
    e.
    c.
    f.

    Yup, and I'm not confident about any of it. Nice. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.