Saturday, March 18, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Week Wrap-Up Post



Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my Beauty and the Beast week!



There were a few posts I didn't get around to, namely a book review of Beauty by Robin McKinley(which I think I called "Belle" a few times, so sorry for any confusion) and a review of the 2017 movie. But since I still want to write both of those, I will publish them soon-- just out of the context of this week. :) 

Here are the tag participants-


And other related BatB posts were...

~Hamlette's review of The Phantom of the Opera book and its similarities to Beauty and the Beast, which I found fascinating. 

~Heidi's lovely review of Belle by Cameron Dokey 

~Cordy's To Set Your Fairy Tale Minds At Ease, in which she defended Beauty and the Beast and that Belle fell in love with "a beast" 

~Mary's A Word About Beauty and the Beast, which was excellent

~Rose's post about the Broadway musical of Beauty and the Beast(yay!)

~Tarissa's review of the original fairy tale, which I want to read now 


If you wrote something that I didn't link, please tell me and I will add your link. Thanks for participating! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog! :O *gasp*

    Now I'll have to make sure I've read all these other posts you've shared...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.