Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happily Back From My Impromptu Hiatus

In case you failed to notice(if you did, that's honestly okay), I took a three-week break from the internet that ended last Monday.

I got pretty behind on responding to comments over the break, so I'm sorry about that, but I just finished responding to everything today. Thank you for the lovely comments! :)




In other news,

~I'm going to post a list of the movies I watched in March and my corresponding opinions soon

~I have watched both Spider-Man: Homecoming trailers far more times than is healthy or sane

~I finished The Lunar Chronicles

~I started Merlin because between Doctor Who and Robin Hood I don't watch enough cheesy BBC tv  ;)

~Wait For It from Hamilton is an incredible piece of music


I'm planning to get back into the swing of blogging again, which is an exciting prospect. :) But for now, I'm off to practice piano.

2 comments:

  1. Whaatt. I need to watch the Spiderman trailer. Have you seen the Anne of Green Gables Netflix series trailer? It looks so good. I need to pick up Merlin again and introduce my younger sisters to Robin Hood (excluding the third scene which I haven't forced myself to watch)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES you do.:) It makes me so happy(and excited for July 7th). Just a word of caution, though, the second trailer does contain a brief use of mild language. :/ But everything else is great.

      No, I haven't seen it yet! Oooh, thanks for pointing that out.

      Yes and yes! :) (I haven't gotten to season 3 yet, but I hear it's rough. 0.0 )

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.