Sunday, May 7, 2017

Everything Else: Things To Be Happy For


sweaters

behind-the-scenes pictures like this or this or this
the military














musicals
this new Spider Man: Homecoming clip(yes yes)
pretty Pinterest pictures
that "they" had to reshoot scenes because Hayden Christensen made lightsaber sound effects during lightsaber duels without noticing
Lafayette when he raps
fancy words














the way people talk when they get excited about something
bobby pins
Angelica when she raps
trees budding
looking forward to all the cool movies this year
Starbucks Happy Hour(I'm one of those people)
Hamilton when he opens his mouth ;)
'90s Christian music
Lady Rose MacClare from Downton Abbey and how cool she is
motivated people


What would you add to the list? 

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love this so much!! I really needed this today. <3
    Hmmm... I would add productive mornings and inspirational quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I'm glad you can relate to some of these and I'm not the only one over here with all these weird "happy things". ;)

      Oh yes. I don't always have productive mornings(sadly), but when I do it is the bestest. And inspirational quotes too. <3

      Delete
  2. Love it, love it. :)

    (Also, I really like that header picture! Wowza. <3 Did you take it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* :)

      Oh man, I wish I could say I had. I'm glad you agree it's pretty though!

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.