Monday, May 1, 2017

Goals For May

In case this was unclear, I'm a pretty disorganized person. I mean, I sorta keep my room(esp. the bookshelves) tidy, but in many respects I'm a mess. 0.0

So I thought a to-do list might help, especially if I posted it here for you all to see. Hopefully I get most of this done!

summer is coming! 


~Not use the internet after 9:30 p.m.

~Watch Spider-Man 3 and episodes of Merlin, Doctor Who, or Robin Hood.

~Finish writing two short stories.

~ Finish The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment and A Tale of Two Cities because I've been reading them for a long time.

~Get outside everyday, even if for only a few minutes.

~Make one of my Pinterest recipes.

~Practice violin for 21 hours.

~Make a video of some sort and post it here.

~Start working on All of Me by Jon Schmidt on the piano.

~Organize my closet.

~Read at least five books.

~Send that stack of thank-you cards on my desk.

~Post at least four times here and at least once on my Les Mis blog that I've neglected so mercilessly.

~Finish my cross-stitch projects.


14 comments:

  1. Awesome goals! (There's no way I could do the internet one, seeing as that's when my night owl-ish persona comes alive...heh. :P)

    Ooh, violin for 21 hours? That's an admirable goal! I honestly don't know how many hours I practice, haha.

    Good luck on achieving all the awesome things in May! One of my biggest goals is trying to finish the first draft of my novel...I'm currently wondering if/when it will end. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know-- it'll be a struggle. :P But I waste sooo many evenings on the internet I needed to limit myself.

      The only reason I chose 21 hours is that I needed to get a certain number of hours this school year to get a violin credit, so I'm cramming to get them all in. xD Hopefully I can do it! Last month I did NOT practice that many hours.

      Thank you!! Oh my, that would be awesome! I'm sure there's a light somewhere at the end of the tunnel.

      Delete
  2. Lovely goals Meredith! Hope you get to do it in May. :)
    Love the picture of the sun and sea. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope so too! ;)

      I knoww, it's so prettyy!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your goals! I'm a huge fan of this method of making yourself accountable by telling others your goals; it's worked great for me in the past. One tip, though - if you really want to get the most out of it, you need to commit yourself to a follow up post where you let everyone know how epic your success was (or failure). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it works. ^.^ Good idea, I was planning to do that. :)

      Delete
  4. Yay, looking forward to more Les Miserables posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your goals! You can do them!!

    DO I SEE YOU SAY "ROBIN HOOD"!!????? Is it the BBC one? It is awesome if you have not seen it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      YES YES. I have seen the first season and a half and it's not my favorite show but there are a number of things I like about it. :)

      Delete
  6. Wonderful goals!! It's always such a good idea to make goals. I should definitely do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is and you should! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi!! I was wondering if you would like to participate in an upcoming book blog tour. My friend Sarah Holman has a new release coming up in her 'Tales of Taelis' series and she's looking for new bloggers to participate in this tour.

    If you're interested, you can take a look at some of my reviews of the previous books, on my blog: http://inthebookcase.blogspot.com/search?q=tales+of+taelis

    And if you decide you'd like to take part in the next blog tour, sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4Hc-rj3f84uHMzzW_Pvb01nU4I9ZXvMCVsz5V6S5Lub8Spw/viewform

    Blessings,
    Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for telling me about this Tarissa, but I'm pretty busy this summer with visitors and starting a part-time job, so I probably shouldn't commit to a new thing. Thanks again though! :)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.