Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award

My friend Mary tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks Mary! The rules are straightforward: answer the questions, write eleven new questions, and tag eleven people.

1. Do you like to read an entire series at once or spread out the books over time?

Spread the books out, unless it's Lord of the Rings, but I don't really consider that a series, so yeah...spread them out. :)



2. Would you rather be stuck in the past or the future?

Ummm. UM. I don't know. I think it would be fun in some ways to live in the 90's or 80's, so past I guess. But they didn't have internet back then and without internet I would have never started this blog or met a lot of you guys or found all these cool books and movies and tv shows and clearly my life would not be as happy. xD



3. Have you ever had dream re-runs? (In other words, the same dream twice. XD)

Sort of. I play piano for my church and I've had multiple nightmares about realizing last minute I didn't practice the hymns and freaking out. Which is funny because I do not feel nervous about playing at all like I did when I fist started, but I still have nightmares for some reason? Go figure!

4. What is your favorite vacation you've ever taken?

I don't know! We visited Florida and the South last winter(not a few months ago, but the winter a year before that...) and that was fun.



5. Do you like to chew gum? If so, what is your favorite flavor?

Yes and strawberry or mint.

6. If you found the entrance to Narnia, would you tell anybody? Who would you take with you if you did?

I think I would tell some people, but maybe only family members or those I deemed "worthy" to visit the magical-ness that is Narnia. ;) I'd probably take my family and close friends, especially those that are Narnia fans.

Or who knows, I might take my whole state. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. xD

7. Waffles, pancakes, or neither?

Both, but waffles if I had to choose.



8. Do you use the Shift key or the Caps Lock key every time you capitalize something? (Odd question, but it's something I always wonder, haha.)

That's a good question. I think I use the Shift key, usually.

9. What is one smell that never fails to make you happy?

Carmel or cinnamon.

10. Have you ever been rollerskating?

Besides in my garage, nope. xD



11. You've gone into hiding and have to conceal your identity. What new alias would you adopt?

Pixie Parker sounds really cool. :)


My Questions: 
1. What was one of your favorite ages to be?
2. Favorite Star Wars movie?
3. What was the last YouTube video you watched?
4. What is the funniest movie you can think of?
5. Cake: chocolate or vanilla?
6. Favorite poem?
7. What is one of your favorite musicals?
8. What color is your bedroom painted?
9. Do you go through phases of enjoying one movie or book genre over another, or no?
10. If you could play any role in any musical on Broadway what would it be?
11. Is there a fictional character you particularly detest?

And, as usual, I'm not going to tag specific people, but please take the tag if you feel so inclined!


2 comments:

  1. You should really try rollerskating or rollerblading some time, it is really fun!

    By the way, I tagged you. You definitely don't have to if you don't want to. :)
    http://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2017/05/100-books-bbc-think-most-people-havent.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I'd fall down a lot. xD But maybe someday...

      Oh, thanks for telling me!!

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.