Saturday, June 3, 2017

*cough* month-of-May challenges and updates

Sooo. Last month I posted a list of goals I wanted to attain for that month. But that was before I realized how busy I would be with visitors, starting a new job, and getting sick the last few days in May. Sooo, long story short, I didn't get all my goals. I'm still glad I made them though because I was probably more productive than I would have been otherwise.

So here's my plan. I'm going to extend those goals to the month of June and hope that June I can get them all done.

As to other life updates...

-I started a "real job"(piano teaching doesn't really count) which I'm sure will prove to be a positive--even if not a terribly fun-- experience.

-I started reading the Marvel Spider-Man comics and now I feel super nerdy. ^.^

-My siblings and I caught tadpoles in a very small pond near our house and we are planning to raise them. I'm much more excited about it than I should be. xD

-As aforementioned, I got sick and spent the whole time 1). sleeping, 2). drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, orange juice, etc. , 3). on the internet, 4). watching The Empire Strikes Back.

Although I feel much better at the moment, my voice is shot, so it feels good to write and communicate to whomever may be reading this without sounding like a whispering toad.

-I babysat and the Silly Songs with Larry the kids were listening to were one of the best parts. xD



-I found and enjoyed this video a lot. Watch it.

-I helped with a three-day logic class for 9-13 year olds and had a lot of fun.

-We had sunshine and rain, so I was happy.

What have you guys been doing with your summer? 

6 comments:

  1. Mmm so what is your new job? So secretive...
    What I'm doing this summer is going to summer school. 😣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So secretive, yes. ;) I got a job in accounting at the offices of the local school district. Not super exciting, but a good first job.

      Ahh, fun. ^.^

      Delete
  2. Oh, my sisters and I are watching all the Star Wars movies, we just finished that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! Star Wars is the best. :D

      Delete
  3. Which of your goals for May did you ge done?

    Good Luck with all you want to do in June and have a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I got some of the little ones done, like starting "All of Me" on the piano, but I also *mostly* accomplished other goals like not using the internet after 9:30.

      Thank you, you too! :)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.