Wednesday, August 9, 2017

NEW BLOG REVEAL and other items of interest

Hey readers, I'm pretty pumped right now because I just started a new blog! (Don't worry,On Stories and Words isn't going anywhere).

I've been really interested in film criticism lately and I wanted another place to write about movies(more as a critic than as a fan, per say) without overwhelming this blog. Thus was born Moving Pictures, the new home for my film and television criticism.




I try to be more serious and professional than I probably am here. Ha. xD My first post is a review of Spider-Man: Homecoming(bet you didn't see that coming). Go check it out!

This means I will end my monthly Cinematic Excursions posts, which I'd kind of slacked off on anyway. It also means I'll probably write less about movies at all, but I plan to more than make up for that at Moving Pictures.

As to other news items...

+I'm indefinitely retiring my Les Mis blog. It'll still be under my Blogger profile but I'm not going to update it any more.

+And speaking of my (apparently numerous) blogs...I have another one I never told you guys about. I didn't want to promote it here because I want to discuss topics there(politics, theological controversy etc.) that wouldn't be appropriate for this blog. But I decided  as long as I keep this site free of that, I'll go ahead and announce I have another, less censored blog. ;D It's called M. M. Johnson.

+Blimey Cow has been releasing awesome videos and you all need to watch them. Here is one of my favorites:



How are you guys? What is your favorite Blimey Cow video? Have you read any good books lately?  

6 comments:

  1. Ooohh, a new blog! Must take a look and follow. :)

    I'm good, thank you for asking. I have never seen any Blimey Cow video. I have read a few, but they weren't so lovely and good, simple actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Maybe what you read was different from the videos? Anyways not every one loves them so that's okay.

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting!!! I look forward to getting to follow three (!) of your blogs now. :) I love the style of Moving Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! :D That's good to know because I tried particularly hard to get it just right.

      Delete
  3. I really like your other blog, I have checked it out!

    I just finished Esperanza Rising, and that was a pretty good book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to continue posting there regularly. ^.^

      Oh, I feel like I've heard of that...

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.