1. I live in Alaska(I'd prefer to not give away where in Alaska I live, but if you have any questions about Alaska life, I'd be more than happy to answer them).
2. I have precisely 67 books on my Goodreads to-read list. I started working on that list last year when it was around 69 books. It's not that I've only read two books, but that I add new ones to the list almost as quickly as I check them off.
3. I generally prefer Classics to books written nowadays.
4. I have a puppy named Bailey who is completely adorable.
5. I've taken piano lessons for eight years with summer breaks and breaks between piano teachers.
6. I'm currently reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, The Story of the World by Susan Wise Bauer on audio with my sister(we listen to a track or two before going to bed), The Green Ember by S. D. Smith which my Dad is reading to all of us, Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan, which I read on Sundays, and A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park, which my mom is reading to all the kids.
8. I'm involved in a homeschool program called Classical Conversations(in case you hadn't figured out yet that I'm homeschooled). Does anyone else do Classical Conversations?
9. The Battle of Five Armies is the saddest movie I've ever seen.
10. I am taking my third year of Latin this year(it's kind of complicated, but that's the simplest way of putting it).
11. I think I may like Martin Freeman's portrayal of Bilbo better than the book-Bilbo.
12. I'm the only person in my family(excepting my Dad) to have seen or read Lord of the Rings.
13. I have never seen anything from the TV show Sherlock, not even a clip.
14. I really like cross-stitching. I'm working on a fairy right now, but my favorite project may have been this one--
15. Although I don't remember ever mentioning it here, It's A Wonderful Life is my favorite Christmas movie.
16. I have exactly 200 pins on my Pinterest boards.
17. I have two bookshelves in my room which are arranged by the author's last name.
18. Fairy slipper is my favorite flower(google it, they're really pretty!).
19. I consider myself a grammar nerd and would be thrilled if you corrected any bad grammar, should you ever come across any here.
20. I find anything related to England fascinating(besides their music groups).
21. I volunteer at the library re-shelving books.
Thanks for reading! Did you find anything we have in common I didn't know about?