Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"Shut Down All The Garbage Smashers On the Detention Level!"

That title has next to zero relevancy to the content of this post. But I used it because I wanted to quote a quote and because I'm re-watching A New Hope and because it probably made you curious what in the world is this post about?

This post is about the NEW Beauty and the Beast trailer. The third and last. You've probably already seen it. Let us fangirl together. :)

But if you haven't seen it then you must, and I am here to help you with that.

Here it is.



Well? Are you excited? Do you get chills? Didn't the Beast sound like Matthew Crawley? Weren't Luke Evans's facial expressions the best? 

Aaand, I have decided that, unless something unforeseen occurs to deter my plans, the Beauty and the Beast week I've been talking about will be from March 12-18. The movie comes out the 17th. so I'll hopefully have time to whip together a review of it before the week is over. 

I'll have a post soon announcing the details, complete with a button and any other necessities. 

Have a lovely February! 

12 comments:

  1. OH GRACIOUS, yes I've seen the trailer before and YES it is the most wonderful thing xD. I'm super excited for March 17! And I'll probably be participating in your Beauty And The Beast week ;).

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite so! I am too! Or March 16th, rather, because I plan to be there for the midnight premiere. xD

      Yay!! *runs off to start work on said week*

      Delete
  2. Not to spoil the party, ;) but doesn't it weird you out a bit and maybe cast a bit of a shadow on the happy ending of the story that Belle is at least initially coerced by the beast into staying with him via the beast holding her father hostage? That part always bothered me, and I don't think, like, the beast ever repents of that exactly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, maybe a little, but I feel like eventually, even if not explicitly demonstrated in the movie, the Beast must have repented. I don't know...

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I hadn't seen the trailer, it looks amazing! Though I find the animation for all the enchanted people object thingeys a bit weird. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could share it with you then. :)

      Hmmm, Mrs. Potts and Chip look a little weird, but I like the animation for Lumiere and Cogsworth. I wonder if it will grow on me(or you) any more when I see the whole movie.

      Delete
  4. YES!!!!! The trailer is amazing! Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It's almost as exciting as the movie itself. :D

      Same!

      Delete
  5. I have been fangirling so hard it isn't even funny!! My family is heartily sick of B&tB right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the BATB party!

    Also, I tagged you with the Sunshine Blogger Award over here. Play if you want to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!:D

      Ooh, thank you! I will check that out. :)

      Delete

Comments are my favorite, seriously. :D But please do remember to remain respectful and all that.