1. What's the oldest TV show you've ever watched?
Hmmm, good question. It looks like Leave It To Beaver, which first aired in 1957, but I could be forgetting something.
2. What's the newest TV show you've ever watched?
That's hard to say, because I watch shows that are still airing, but, since we don't have cable, I usually watch seasons from a while ago. So right now I'll occasionally watch an episode of The Middle, which is a current show, but I'm watching a season from five or six years ago.
I guess when I watched Season 6 of Downton Abbey that was the most recent season of a show that I'd ever seen.
3. What's the oldest fiction book you've read?
Pilgrim's Progress, unless Beowulf or Sir Gawain and the Green Knight counts.
4. What's the newest fiction book you've read?
I'm usually not quick to jump on new releases, so probably Outlaws of Time by N. D. Wilson, which I read a month or so after its release in 2016.
5. What's the oldest movie you've ever watched?
I don't know! Let me think... Possibly Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves(1938).
I've also seen George Melies' A Trip To The Moon(1902), but I'm not sure if that counts, being a silent film and not full length.
I need to watch more old movies! Any recommendations?
6. What's the newest movie you've watched?
When I saw The Battle of Five Armies, it had been less than 24 hours in theaters, but right now the most recent movie I've seen is Rogue One.
7. What was the first blog you remember following?
I non-comitally followed a few blogs when I was younger, but the first blog that got me into this circle of bloggers was Lianne Taimenlore. After that I started following Olivia's Meanwhile in Rivendell and it was down the rabbit hole from there. :D
8. What's the blog you've started following the most recently?
Possibly Rachel's A Downton Abbey Fan-Girl.
9. What song did you really love when you were 10 years old?
I may not have been 10 exactly, but Hey Soul Sister by Train. xD
10. What song do you really love right now?
You Make Me Feel So Young by Frank Sinatra.
Thank you, Hamlette, for the tag!
I tag anyone who has seen a vintage movie in the last two weeks. Or anyone who wants the tag. :)
1. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
2. What song really annoys you?
3. If you could live in a different era and location for a year when and where would you choose?
4. What famous person would you really like to meet?
5. What would you buy with a $10 Starbucks gift card?
6. Which fictional character makes you really angry?
7. Which fictional character do you want to hug?
8. Name three characteristics you respect in people.
9. If your birthday were next week, what presents would you ask for?
10. What are some of your pet peeves?
Oh, and I'm sorry to anyone who tagged me for a tag I never did. I fully intended to, but it's been so long that I think I'll just start afresh.