Hello, all! I'm so sorry I've been neglecting to reply to your comments. I will do that soon, but I'm pretty packed today(and planning to see BatB in theaters tonight!!), so I haven't gotten around to the comments.
1. "If it's not Baroque, don't fix it."
Character 1: "The wheels in my head have been turning."
Character 2: "A dangerous pastime."
Character 1: "I know."
3. "So you want me to throw her into the asylum, unless she agrees to marry you? Oh, that is despicable. I love it!"
4. "For once it might be grand to have someone understand-- I want so much more than they've got planned."
5. "Well, there's the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep."
6. "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"
7. "Master, I could be wrong, but this might not be the best way to win the girl's affections."
8. "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?"
9. "Perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before."
10. "Don't you see? She's the one. The girl we have been waiting for. She's come to break the spell."